Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yeah, I did it!

Well, it is 800 degrees outside, but Roxanne and I still did our little jog!  I'm proud!  I probably did not jog as much as I think in my head that I did, but I feel like I jogged more than last time!  THIS is good news!  So yeah, I jogged in bazillion degree weather!  Go me!



Today I also did some weight training and my food diary is back on track.  I have been much more focused this week than I was last week.  Seeing the big picture!  It helps that I know how many calories I have to burn to lose weight!  Speaking of....

My scale has gone kaput!  I can't weigh myself anymore.  I don't know if this is a good thing or not!  I am obsessive about weighing myself, but not weighing myself takes away an element of accountability.  Not sure what to do about this.

Well, off to a soak in the tub and a warm snuggle with a sweet little man! Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment