Thursday, July 14, 2011

1st 5k!!!!

I had a fun "workout" with my bub this morning.  We played Wii Fit.  I realized something, though.  Games are not fun for me.  I am a winner, and I am out to win!  I know, right?  So I am playing boxing with Alex and each time he doesn't do it exactly right I am like wanting to scream at him.  (Mom of the year right here)  But in the end I let him do his best, and he was happy so that's all that matters! 



I also sent out my registration for the very first 5k!  I will be participating in the 1st Annual Save-A-Life Santa Run!  So glad my friend, Roxanne, happened to notice it in our church bulletin!  I'm scared I won't be able to live up to expectations I feel like people have placed on me.  However, if I can just do it at all, I will be thrilled!  The last 5k I unwillingly participated in, I might have skipped through the course and found a short cut to the finish line....

Watch out people, today 5k, tomorrow 10k....the future.....?  IRON MAN!  OH YEAH!  I'm moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment