Friday, June 17, 2011

I'M the biggest loser!

Since I don't know if we are actually having a swim practice tonight due to weather, I decided to go ahead and try the Biggest Loser workout on my Wii.  Uh...yeah!  I hope, if we do practice, I do not have to do anything too strenuous because that was killer!!!!!!

First off, let me just point out that I am proud I even got the Wii set up!  This is usually Steven's job as setting up electronics is "Man Work".  Also, I am afraid of messing something up!  However, seeing as my sweet husband is THOUSANDS of miles away right now, I had to suck it up and do it.  Nothing caught on fire, short circuited, or blew up.  The Wii works.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

So I put in the workout fully expecting to just have fun.  I was dripping sweat, yes DRIPPING, by the time I was finished.  My legs were shaking, my arms were shaking, and I JUST KNEW I was going to pass out!  Thank God for watermelon.  A good sugary snack post workout!  Love this stuff!!!!!  Needless to say, no wonder these people lose so much weight on that show AND no wonder the trainers have to be so mean!  It is tough!

I do want to log in some extra gym time.  We may go tonight just so I can get some extra cardio in.  Who knows?  Today's life lesson:  "Games" are not always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment